From the anime film "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition," ROBO-DOU Evangelion Production Model-02
The ROBO-DOU Evangelion Production Model-02 collectible is a non-scale articulated figure approximately 25cm (9.8”) tall with a remarkable die-cast main frame that provides 48 points of articulation. The figure is constructed of ABS, PVC, POM, and zinc alloy, and utilizes Threezero's renown paint application technique to highlight all the mechanical details.
The ROBO-DOU Evangelion Production Model-02 collectible figure includes many interactive features to increase playability. Among these include a pair of jetpack add-ons and aerodynamic stabilizers that are interchangeable with the standard shoulder and forearm pieces, respectively, which combine to form the Evangelion Custom Skydive Unit Type S Components. The Entry Plug hatch can be opened to reveal the Entry Plug inside, and includes two (2) Entry Plug accessories; both a short Entry Plug for inserted mode, and a long Entry Plug for extracted mode. The figure also comes with an Umbilical Cable which can be attached to a socket in the back of the Eva figure. Weapons includes an Evangelion Custom Electrical Discharge Portable Ordinance "Thunder Spear", an Evangelion Custom Super-Electromagnetic Crossbow, two (2) Progressive Knives and two (2) Pallet Rifles. The Thunder Spear is able to take both the extended and the retracted form by articulated joints. The figure also includes a variety of interchangeable hands in different poses (a pair of relaxed hands, a pair of open hands, a pair of fists, a pair of hands for holding rifle, and a pair of hands for holding Progressive Knife) and a ROBO-DOU action stand.
In 2019, threezero has launched a new robot toy series "ROBO-DOU," which will primarily be based on mecha from Japanese anime properties. The series will focus on smaller-sized figures with lower price points. By partially utilizing die-cast zinc alloy, it not only realizes a high range of articulation, but also provides satisfying weight and tactile value when held in your hands. Adding to this the fine paint application work that threezero is known for, the "ROBO-DOU" series will be redefining robot and mecha action figures!
- Merchandise size: Approximately 20cm to 30cm
- Materials used: Zinc alloy, ABS, POM, PVC, Fabric
- Painting applied: Highly detailed paint works with possible weathering effect
- Some examples of the IPs planned for the series: Mobile Police Patlabor, Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition, Shin-Getter Robo, etc
single unit EAN CODE: '4897056202238
carton (6pcs) EAN CODE: 04897056204249
Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition
ROBO-DOU Evangelion Production Model-02
- Approximately 25cm (9.8”) tall articulated figure (non-scale)
- Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM, ZINC ALLOY
- 48 points of articulation
- Interchangeable Evangelion Custom Skydive Unit Type S Components: one (1) pair of Jetpack pieces for shoulders, one (1) pair of aerodynamic fins for forearms
- Evangelion Custom Electrical Discharge Portable Ordinance "Thunder Spear"
- Evangelion Custom Super-Electromagnetic Crossbow
- Two (2) Progressive Knives
- Two (2) Pallet Rifles
- Two (2) interchangeable Entry Plugs: Short Entry Plug (for inserted mode), and long Entry Plug (for extracted mode)
- Umbilical Cable
- Interchangeable hands: One (1) pair of relaxed hands, one (1) pair of open hands, one (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair of hands for holding rifles, and one (1) pair of hands for holding Progressive Knife
- ROBO-DOU action stand
※ In development/Not final. Promotional images may differ from final version.
※ THIS IS NOT A TOY, 15 YEARS+. CONTAINS SMALL PARTS, CHOKING HAZARD!